Today Grammy-winning, platinum-certified international icon Tiësto released his new album, The London Sessions, a unique collection of house tracks inspired by and recorded in London! Always evolving his style and exploring new sounds, Tiësto worked with the best and brightest in the London music scene, including: Becky Hill, KAMILLE, Mabel, Violet Skies, Rita Ora and more. The album also features superstar collaborations with Snoop Dogg on ‘On My California’ and Post Malone on the worldwide hit ‘Jackie Chan’.
Get it HERE!
Of the new album, Tiësto says, “I have been really inspired by the music coming out of London and the scene there. London has always been a great place for me to discover new music and artists to get inspired by. Working with these incredible artists and making the music while in the great city of London was such an awesome experience and I am excited to show you the recorded momentum we had going through those weeks in London. All the ideas from the London sessions album started here in London at SARM Studios.”
The London Sessions, also includes some of Tiësto’s recent hits: ‘Jackie Chan’ (over 1.5 Billion streams; 200 Million video views), ‘Ritual’ (612 Million streams; 165 Million video views), and ‘God Is A Dancer’ (215 Million streams; 52 Million video views).
The London Sessions
01. God Is A Dancer (with Mabel)
02. Nothing Really Matters (with Becky Hill)
03. Ride (with The Kid Daytona and ROE)
04. Ritual (with Rita Ora and Jonas Blue)
05. Jackie Chan (with Dzeko feat Post Malone and Preme)
06. Lifestyle (feat KAMILLE)
07. On My California (with Shaun Frank feat Snoop Dogg and Fontwell)
08. BLUE (feat Stevie Appleton)
09. Round & Round (feat GALXARA)
10. Lose You (feat ILIRA)
11. Over You (feat Becky Hill)
12. What’s It Gonna Be (feat KAMILLE)
13. Insomnia (feat Violet Skies)
For more information on Tiësto, please visit:
Website | Facebook | Twitter